Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello internet, fellow bloggers, friends and foodies. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lisa. I am a sixteen year old junior in highschool and I do all the normal highschool kind of things: I'm a varsity cross country athlete, was a reporter for the school newspaper sophomore year and participate in various other clubs and activities. On a regular day, I go to school, go home, do homework and watch YouTube, which is all pretty normal stuff. On the other hand I, Lisa, am food obsessed. I have come up with this blog as a way to express my obsession is a more "productive" manner, as my friends are most likely sick of hearing me blabber about food. This is a usually how a conversation with me goes.

Lisa: Hmm... I want to make cookies.
Friend: OK.
Lisa: I wonder what kind I should make? Should I make gingerspice cookies or sugar cookies? I don't know! You choose.
Friend: Uhh... sugar cookies.
Lisa: Oh, ok. I think I'm going to decorate them with the little heart sprinkles my sister bought me. Let me get a recipe from allrecipes.com.
Friend: Ok... whats the homework, by the way?

So, I've decided that my obsession has gone a little to far. Don't you? Expect blog posts and recipes coming up in the near future. Hip hip horray! The food blog Lisa is Hungry is now officially open!

No comments:

Post a Comment